Deathly Orbs Update 1.1
What's new in this version?
Hey folks! I've just updated Deathly Orbs. This version adds some exciting items and mechanics to Deathly Orbs, as well as various tweaks and fixes.
- This version is backward-compatible, which means your saved worlds from version 1.0 can still be played on version 1.1. The world generation has been improved in version 1.1, so you should try creating a new world!
- If you have an older version of Deathly Orbs installed, it's recommended to uninstall it first.
Here's the full changelog if you're interested:
- Newly generated beaches now contain beach temples with beach mice.
- Added grappling hook.
- You can now teleport to a specific teleporter and not just the closest one.
- Added new decorative blocks.
- Added TeleFruit - eat it to teleport to the closest teleporter.
- You can now create as many worlds as you want (previously you could only create up to 8).
- Orbs now lay eggs less frequently.
- Treasure chests now contain better loot.
- The heavy punch now briefly stuns enemies.
- Dragons drop twice as much gold.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Performance upgrades.
Get Deathly Orbs
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.